5 of the best maternity swimwear options
We roundup 5 of the best maternity swimwear options around
Maternity swimwear needn’t lack style to be comfortable with a growing bump. We take a look at some of our favourites around.
Envie de Fraise
Nageur matnerity swimsuit
- It protects your belly from the sun and adapts to your changing shape during the nine months of your pregnancy, and even beyond.
- This one-piece swimsuit is V-neck and backless with double top and stretch fabric.
We love the gorgeous colour options this swimsuit comes in and its modern style.
Jojo Maman Bebe
Navy & white stripe one shoulder maternity swimsuit
- This chic nautical inspired swimsuit is designed to suit all figures.
- This swimsuit is machine washable at 30 degrees.
We love the on-trend one shoulder design of this maternity swimsuit.
Brushed zig zag maternity tankini
- This 2 piece is made of soft fabric with stretch for comfort under the bump bottoms.
- The top is halterneck with ties for the perfect fit and ruched side seams to fit over your bump.
We love this 2 piece option that fits so comfortably with a bump.
- The straps are adjustable and can change to be halterneck.
- It has a nursing function that features a hidden layer so you can nurse discreetly.
We love the varied options of this swimsuit with its different neck lines and matching shorts.
Red maternity swimsuit
- This padded maternity swimsuit is designed with extra stretch to allow room for a growing bump.
- The ruched sides and twist detail add a stylish touch, while the adjustable straps ensure a good fit.
We love the bright colour of this comfortable yet stylish maternity swimsuit.