5 of the best maternity gym wear ideas
We roundup 5 of the best maternity gym wear ideas around
If you’re still wanting regular gym sessions with your growing bump, you may need to invest in some maternity gym wear.
Here are our pick of what’s around now.
Active wear grey panelled vest
- This grey marl sleeveless vest is perfect for low impact sports.
- It's made from stretchy fabric that allows you to move in comfort with black mesh panels for extra airflow.
We love the comfort and stretch of this gym top.
Mamas & Papas
Madeleine Shaw printed leggings
- These leggings are designed for Pilates, pre-natal yoga or mum and baby yoga.
- Made from super soft jersey fabric, with an elasticated under the bump waistband helps to provide support whilst you work out.
We love the fun design of these practical maternity leggings.
Maternity Breathe short sleeve crew tee
- This breathable, lightweight jersey is designed to keep you cool.
- It has ruching along the sides for more belly room.
We love how cool this t shirt keeps you while being comfortable as you work out.
- Made from soft organic cotton jersey with wide ribbing at the waist for a more comfortable fit.
- Come in a dark grey marl colour.
We love the great price of these maternity active leggings.
Want that trend
Katie Piper Maternity Workout Buddy T-Shirt
- Maternity T-Shirt with Slogan 'Workout Buddy'
- Sleeveless with Racer Style Back.
We love that this top fits through all stages of pregnancy and has no fastenings.