Bounty Boutique Competition T&C’s
- You have the opportunity to enter the free Prize Draw via Facebook for the chance to win a Newborn prize bundle (“the Prize”).
- There is one Prize to be won.
- To enter the Prize Draw via Facebook, simply leave a comment saying why you would like to win on the competition post on the Bounty Facebook Page.
- The opening date for free Prize Draw entry is 10:30am hours on the 06/12/2016 and the closing date is 9:00am hours on the 08/12/2016.
- The winner will be chosen at random by Bounty from all successful entrants.
- The winner will be notified within 48 hours of the closing date on the Bounty Facebook Page in the form of a comment by Bounty underneath each winner’s comment.
- Within 14 days of notification each winner is required to send a Facebook message to the Bounty Facebook Page confirming their postal address and acceptance of the Prize to Bounty. In the event that a winner does not provide the required confirmation within 14 days, their entry may be disqualified and an alternative winner may be chosen. The name and address details of the winner will be passed securely to the Sponsor and only for the purpose of the dispatch of the prize.
- The Prize will be dispatched to each winner within 14 days of receipt of address confirmation from each winner.
- Bounty will not be liable for any Prize(s) that do not reach the winners for reasons beyond Bounty’s reasonable control.
- The Prize Draw is open to all entrants who must have a valid email address.
- All entrants must be resident in the UK. The Prizes will be delivered free of charge to an address within the UK but the winner must pay for the cost of delivery outside of this area.
- Only one entry per person/household.
- The Prize cannot be transferred and no cash alternative is available.
- The winners’ details will only be used for administration of the Prize and publication of the Prize Draw winner as detailed and for no other purpose.
- The winners’ first name and county of residence will be made available within 28 days of the closing date on any request to Bounty by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The winner consents to their first name and county of residence being disclosed to other entrants on request.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- Entries not completed in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be accepted. No responsibility is accepted for any entries that are not submitted on time or in full or not received by Bounty for any reason, such as corrupted web pages or website downtime.
- Employees of Bounty (UK) Limited or any associated companies and immediate members of their families, are not eligible to enter the prize draw.
- By entering the Prize Draw, entrants agree to be bound by these rules and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material.
- The decisions of Bounty will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the Prize Draw, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, which are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
- In the event that any terms and condition(s) are deemed invalid, illegal or otherwise unenforceable, they shall be severed from these terms and the remaining clauses will remain in force.
Promoter/ Bounty: Bounty (UK) Limited, 29 Broadwater Road, Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire AL7 3BQ.
Sponsor/Provider of the Prize: Bounty UK Ltd